We just released the new version 4.2.3 of PDFsam Basic where we upgraded Sejda, the PDF engine, to its latest version. We fixed in Sejda a couple of issues related to the softmasks defined in
ExtGState resources. They could lead to a missing softmask in the Split and Extract pages tasks, in very specific cases.
You can download the latest version from the download page.
we released PDFsam Basic version 4.2.2. In this version, beside the usual PDF engine, translations nad bundled JDK updates, we implemented a couple of changes requested by our users:
- Application wide shortcut to execute the current task: Just press
CTRL + X and the task will run.
- The numerical sorting policy of the selection table has been improved to consider trailing digits, this means that
file 10.pdf will appear after
- Default file name sorting is now locale sensitive and should yield better results (Ex. the
_ character coming before other alphanumeric characters)
- Moving rows manually clears the currently selected sorting policy
- You can now click on the column header to set a sorting policy and then add the files, the files will be added sorted
- Linux portable bundle is now a tar.gz and retains files permissions
As usual you can get it from the download page.
we released the new PDFsam Enhanced version 7 with a completely new and improved user interface! In this version you will also find the new Pro + OCR Advanced with a new and better OCR engine. We have also fixed a number of issues and implemented new user-reported features.
Black Friday is here and we have some very exciting offers!
- PDFsam Enhanced subscription for Pro and Pro+ OCR are 65% off
- PDFsam Visual licenses are 40% off until the 3rd of December
We also released the new PDFsam Visual 3.0.8 and PDFsam Basic 4.2.1 with few bug fixes and suggestions.
A virtual PDF printer allows you to create PDF files from any other format. It is possible to convert a file into PDF simply by opening it with the relative program (wordprocessor, spreadsheet, text editor ..) and printing it as you would normally print it, except that instead of selecting a hardware printer you select the virtual PDF printer. This effectively creates a PDF version of the file that we printed via the virtual PDF printer. With this procedure, you can convert virtually any type of file to PDF format.
we created a short survey to help us better understand your needs and where to focus our energy. If you spare 5 minutes please help us answering few questions, Thanks!
We finally released the new version 3 of PDFsam Visual, you can download it from the download page
We just released the version 4.1.4 of PDFsam Basic. In this release we upgraded the bundled JDK to the latest Adopt OpenJDK 11.0.8, we have updated Sejda to its latest version with few bug fixes. We also updated the translations and fixed few bugs.
You can get it from the download page.
We just released the new version 2.1.7 of PDFsam Visual. We fixed a couple of bugs related to the
Open Folder button that wasn’t always working as expected. It also now always open the
Explorer window in foreground.
You can download it from the download page.