We released the new version 4.0.1 of PDFsam Visual with a number of changes, mostly to the Organize pages and Images to PDF tools.
we have released the new version 4 of PDFsam Visual with a number of improvements, fixes and new features. The upgrade is free for subscription plan customers and for those who have a perpetual license valid for version 4 (key starting with PV4). PDFsam Visual can be downloaded from here and tested for 14 days, fully functional and without limitations.
The new version 4.2.6 of PDFsam Basic is out. In this version we upgraded all the translations and the bundled Java version to the latest 11.0.12. You can download it from the download page.
We released the new version 4.2.4 of PDFsam Basic. We upgraded Sejda SDK version and the bundled JRE to version 11.0.11. We also fixed an issue in the selection table where sorting by file name could lead to unexpected results.
You can download the latest version from the download page.
we released PDFsam Basic version 4.2.2. In this version, beside the usual PDF engine, translations nad bundled JDK updates, we implemented a couple of changes requested by our users:
- Application wide shortcut to execute the current task: Just press
CTRL + X and the task will run.
- The numerical sorting policy of the selection table has been improved to consider trailing digits, this means that
file 10.pdf will appear after
- Default file name sorting is now locale sensitive and should yield better results (Ex. the
_ character coming before other alphanumeric characters)
- Moving rows manually clears the currently selected sorting policy
- You can now click on the column header to set a sorting policy and then add the files, the files will be added sorted
- Linux portable bundle is now a tar.gz and retains files permissions
As usual you can get it from the download page.
Black Friday is here and we have some very exciting offers!
- PDFsam Enhanced subscription for Pro and Pro+ OCR are 65% off
- PDFsam Visual licenses are 40% off until the 3rd of December
We also released the new PDFsam Visual 3.0.8 and PDFsam Basic 4.2.1 with few bug fixes and suggestions.
We finally released the new version 3 of PDFsam Visual, you can download it from the download page
We just released the new version 2.1.7 of PDFsam Visual. We fixed a couple of bugs related to the
Open Folder button that wasn’t always working as expected. It also now always open the
Explorer window in foreground.
You can download it from the download page.
We just release new versions for both, Visual and Basic. These are maintenance releases where we upgraded the Java runtime to its latest version, upgraded the PDF engine and fixed few bugs.
We just released the new PDFsam Basic 4.1.2. The main goal for this release was to provide a notarized
.dmg package for MacOS so we did that (and it wasn’t really straightforward). We also upgraded Sejda and SAMBox, the underlying PDF engines, to their latest versions. We fixed few bugs in there and we improved the merge of
AcroForms in some edge cases.
You can get it from the download page.