we released PDFsam Basic version 4.2.2. In this version, beside the usual PDF engine, translations nad bundled JDK updates, we implemented a couple of changes requested by our users:
- Application wide shortcut to execute the current task: Just press
CTRL + Xand the task will run.
- The numerical sorting policy of the selection table has been improved to consider trailing digits, this means that
file 10.pdfwill appear after
- Default file name sorting is now locale sensitive and should yield better results (Ex. the
_character coming before other alphanumeric characters)
- Moving rows manually clears the currently selected sorting policy
- You can now click on the column header to set a sorting policy and then add the files, the files will be added sorted
- Linux portable bundle is now a tar.gz and retains files permissions
As usual you can get it from the download page.