We released the new version 4.2.4 of PDFsam Basic. We upgraded Sejda SDK version and the bundled JRE to version 11.0.11. We also fixed an issue in the selection table where sorting by file name could lead to unexpected results.
You can download the latest version from the download page.
we released PDFsam Basic version 4.2.2. In this version, beside the usual PDF engine, translations nad bundled JDK updates, we implemented a couple of changes requested by our users:
- Application wide shortcut to execute the current task: Just press
CTRL + X and the task will run.
- The numerical sorting policy of the selection table has been improved to consider trailing digits, this means that
file 10.pdf will appear after
- Default file name sorting is now locale sensitive and should yield better results (Ex. the
_ character coming before other alphanumeric characters)
- Moving rows manually clears the currently selected sorting policy
- You can now click on the column header to set a sorting policy and then add the files, the files will be added sorted
- Linux portable bundle is now a tar.gz and retains files permissions
As usual you can get it from the download page.