We released the new version 4.0.1 of PDFsam Visual with a number of changes, mostly to the Organize pages and Images to PDF tools.
Here is a summary of what has changed:
- Added support for SVG, WebP, Multiple TIF and AVIF to the ImagesToPdf tool
- Added support for SVG, WebP, Multiple TIF and AVIF to the Organize pages tool
- Added support for SVG, WebP, Multiple TIF and AVIF to the Merge PDF tool
- Added tab navigation focusing the images and page thumbnails
alt + pshortcut to open the preview of the focused element
SPACEkey now selects the focused element
- Closing the preview will focus the original page/image
- Organize pages tool: add blank pages made more usable and fixed few edge cases
The upgrade is free for all subscriptions and all perpetual licenses valid for version 4 (license keys starting with
PV4). You can get it from the download page.