We finally released the new version 3 of PDFsam Visual, you can download it from the download page
We added two new tools (Compress PDF and Images to PDF) and some long-awaited features such as a quick way to send generated PDF files to another tool and a setting to select the launch tool or the one to select the default working directory.
Here is a comprehensive list:
- New Compress tool to reduce files size
- New ImagesToPdf tool to convert images to a PDF file
- Added buttons to quickly open PDF files generated by a tool with another tool (Ex. Merge and then Compress and then Encrypt)
- Display TIFF files preview in Merge module instead of a placeholder image
- Added a setting to select the tool to load when the application starts
- Tasks options panel can now be closed by clicking outside the panel
- Added a setting to set the default working directory where all the Browse buttons will open by default
- Added full screen support
- Upgraded Electron
- Upgraded PDF render engine
- Added optional offline validation
Offers for the existing customers
There is a free 14 days trial for both, existing customers and new users.
Starting from May we generated license keys that are valid for PDFsam Visual 3 (starting with
PV3-), this means that if you have bought PDFsam Visual from May onward, your key is valid for both version 2 and for version 3.
- All other existing customers (either PDFsam Visual or PDFsam Enhanced customers) can take advantage of a 50% discount on the purchase of a license until the 30th of September, contact us with the contact form to receive the discount.
We currently have a Summer promotion on PDFsam Enhanced, 45% off
3 Replies to “PDFsam Visual version 3”
I use the teacher and 501(c3) discount in the past for 2 laptops. Do I need to repurchase? If so, how do I pay? I have the new version loaded on a 14 day plan now on 1 laptop
When did you purchase? Since May we rolled out keys valid for version 3, they start with PV3. Please you the contact form if you have any doubt.