I finally found some time to release the new version of PDFsam. I want to apologize for the long delay but, as some of you may know, I worked hard on another project (Sejda) in the past year and PDFsam was left a bit behind. Release 3 is not coming out any time soon so I decided to release version 2.2.2 with fixes to some of the most annoying bugs. Among the others:
- Windows msi installation package supporting silent installation
- New pdfsam-starter.exe and finally no more “javaw.exe not found” error message
- Confirmation sounds are now working on Java 7
- No more “invisible GUI” and crappy “delete gui-config.xml” workaround
- Upgraded thumbnails generation libraries and langpack
As usual the new version can be downloaded here.
Please report back if you find any issue.