We just released the juicy new version 3.2.1 of PDFsam Basic where you can find:
- Alternate Mix now can mix multiple PDF files (and not just two)
- Extract pages now can batch extract working on multiple PDF files (and not just one)
- Added context menu integration to Windows and Linux so you can now right click PDF files and send to PDFsam Basic
- Run button and few others in the dialog windows are now the default buttons so Enter key should trigger them
- Important news are now shown once as a notification
- Some bug fixes
- Upgraded Sejda with a lot of fixes and optimizations
Here is the list of what is included and here where you can download it. Enjoy!
3 Replies to “PDFsam Basic 3.2.1 released!”
thanks for the relaese 3.2.1 and your reliably work.
It seem´s that there are no translations included
Yes, we just released a fix for that, thanks for pointing this out.
I just installed PDFsam Basic 3.2.5. There is no context menu item when right-clicking a member in Windows File Explorer.
Shouldn’t there be?